"Cultivating Creative Minds: Inspiring Imaginative Learners" is a 60 minute presentation by Richard Cohen that addresses the following topics:
- The relationship between art and science in early childhood curriculum
- The importance of imagination-building in the early years
- The value of creativity as "divergent or lateral thinking"
- How teachers and caregivers support the development of creativity in young children before the children ever arrive, by designing appropriate schedules, play-based activities and environments
- How teachers and caregivers support the development of creativity in young children when the children are present, through facilitation and modeling
This version of "Cultivating Creative Minds" you have chosen is for group use only, to be shown for the purpose of the professional development of a group of early childhood educators. This version includes:
- a one-hour video to watch, enjoy and learn from
- a blank, printable Certificate of Completion to give to each participant for documenting training hours
- the group use version of this course is downloadable so that you can save your own copy and show it to groups of ECE professionals offline as often as you'd like!
Cultivating Creative Minds Movie
Certificate of Completion